What are tracking links? The complete guide
Not sure what tracking links are? This is one of the most important terms when it comes to referral marketing. After all, it is one of the most used tools to attract new users. Not only that, but it also allows for a more detailed analysis of your marketing strategy.
Still don’t know how to take advantage of these types of links? Don’t worry. Today we will show you the best techniques to benefit your affiliate marketing strategy. This will be done by using personalized links that will be very useful for you.
Tabla de contenidos
Do you know anything about tracking links?
The first thing to ask is what are tracking links? It is very simple. They are links that allow you to continuously track the performance of your marketing campaign:
- Tracking links are assigned by the company that provides you with the affiliation tools. In this case, Afiliapub is in charge of providing you with your links.
- All operations carried out through this link are registered by the company. This allows you to know how many clicks it has received, how many payments have been made and other details.
- Thanks to the parameters added to the tracking link, you will be able to know every detail of your interest. This way links become analysis tools for your affiliate campaign.
What do you think? Tracking links are very interesting tools when it comes to managing your content. But how exactly do they work and what should you do to take advantage of them in your marketing campaign?
How affiliate tracking links work
Tracking links are a fundamental part of the affiliate marketing strategy and there are many reasons for this. They are undoubtedly one of the best tools we can use. Below we will show you how they work:
- Tracking links are basically shortened links. There are many sites that allow you to create this type of links to promote different products and services.
- In the case of Afiliapub, you won’t have any problem because on this site you will have access to this type of links. This means that the tracking is done through the website.
- Thanks to this, you will have access to so much information that you will be able to make better decisions about your campaign.
The real key to referral links is knowing how to use these tools to get results. In this case, we are talking about improving your earnings and reaching more people.
What are the uses of the tracking link?
Still don’t understand how to use tracking links? Let’s explain it in detail. This type of links is characterized by evaluating the traffic that comes to the website you are promoting. This is achieved by providing you with information such as:
- Click-through rate of a post or email containing your link.
- Track the ads you have published with Afiliapub content to see how much traffic they generate.
- Know the performance of the blog posts you used to promote your affiliate links.
- In general, you will be able to know in detail what your main traffic sources are. Why do you need to know this? Because then you will know which media you should pay more attention to.
It may be a social network, a blog, a website, a podcast, or any other medium that generates the most traffic for you, but what happens to the others and should you start discarding options? Tracking links help you find out.
Is the tracking link the same as affiliate tracking link?
If we go to the essence of each word, we could say that we are talking about the same thing. However, it is clear that there are specific details about affiliate tracking links that are worth detailing:
- These links are part of the strategy of the affiliate campaign. That is, they are tools that allow users to register on the sites you promote in exchange for a commission.
- Affiliate tracking links generate specific data to improve the characteristics of a campaign. For example, the number of users who made purchases or registered on the promoted site.
- The key to this type of link is conversions, not just the number of people who visit a website.
It is obvious that affiliate tracking links were created to meet your needs in this strategy. This is why they are different from traditional links, although they essentially perform very similar functions.
Advantages of tracking links
Why should you use tracking links? There are several reasons why they are very useful. Below are the most important ones:
- It is a measurement tool to know the real impact of an affiliate marketing campaign. After all, your main interest is to generate as much impact as possible to attract more traffic.
- You will be able to determine where new customers who purchase through your affiliate links are coming from.
- You will know exactly how much return on investment your marketing campaign is generating. After all, we assume that you had to invest some money to start seeing results from it.
- It allows you to know where in the world the followers or users who are clicking on your links are coming from.
In short, tracking links is essential to know all the information you need about your campaign. For this reason, you should take advantage of companies like Afiliapub that allow you to know in detail all the data you need to know about them.
What are you waiting for to join the Afiliapub web?
Do you want to keep a constant control over the different data of your affiliate marketing campaign? Afiliapub is the solution. Here you’ll find all the tools you need to create and monitor your strategy, so you won’t miss a single detail!
Earning extra money is now possible with the tracking links strategy. Where are your followers coming from? Which platforms should you focus on? With Afiliapub, you know it all. Still not registered? Go to the registration link on the website.
Did you know that Telegram sports betting groups allow you to attract more people to your links? This is a fact. Surely you are looking
Interested in making more money on your affiliate marketing commissions? That’s for sure. When you join platforms like Afiliapub, what you want is to be
Do you know the docu? Here we will help you. After all, this is an industry that not many people are familiar with, and you